Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And then suddenly, I don't feel so bad

I want y'all to know that I tried to post yesterday but for some reason the blog site won't process images and the post just needed the image. So now, here I am, 2 days late with nothing to show you and I am so sorry, I really was thinking of you.
See, I'll even leave the would-be post below. Y'all will just have to go out and but your own copy of Star Magazine to see what I'm talkin' about. Remember that this was supposed to directly follow my post on self-loathing photography....

There's nothing like the Beach Body edition of Star Magazine to make you feel all better about yourself. I mean, obviously you can't look at the photos of Jessica Alba or Paris Hilton, but you know ol' Mariah won't let you down!

Here she is struttin' out with her "new hot body," which is really nice of the press to say but you know that means "heifer took off a few." And you know she think she look goo-ood. Now come on, there is not a muscle to be seen. And those thunder thighs..I am telling you, I feel thinner just looking at her!

I'm not for one second advocating starvation or Zone Dieting, and y'all know how I feel about cake. I am simply pointing out that this bitch knows she's being photographed, she has the world at her weight-watching disposal, and this is all she's got?! Hell that lets us mere mortals off the hook!

Looks like the new plan is tacky swimsuits and trashy extensions and no one will notice those 5 extra pounds;-)