Thursday, May 04, 2006

Poor Ashley


So this week in The Gospel According to Star, there' a feature about Ashley Simpson's new nose. Now as much as I believe that most of Hollywood has gone under the knife a time or two, I don't actually think she's had work done yet...I mean notice the positioning of the glasses. Must have been a slow week for Knifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

However, this brings up an interesting point...I have yet to share my feelings on Ashley Simpson with y'all!! What a shocking lack of journalistic integrity.

Honestly, I feel badly for her. I mean on her own she's not that great to look at, and then of course she has the sibling from Hell. I mean if your older sister had Jessica's face, body and voice, wouldn't you just try to go to college and be an accountant or something? Instead, her daddy decided he wasn't effectively exploiting ALL of his family, so he stuck her in a T.V. show, where at least she could pull off cute in comparison to her average-looking co-stars. But of course that wasn't enough either, and the next thing you know she's lip-synching on SNL.

I mean the poor girl is just screaming out for psychiatric evaluation. She's had more "looks" in the past year than Madonna in the past 20, and she still has an unremarkable career. Bless her heart. But then I guess that's what happens when all you've got for talent is a lot of money and a famous last name.

I have to say, she might just consider a little trim off the top of her snout just to balance out her face. You know her sister had her nose tucked and look what it did for her! Remember I am not normally a proponent of plastic surgury, having needed none myself, but in cases where the chance of moral redemption is so slim, I say go ahead and slice!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fitflop
true religion jeans
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses cheap
coach outlet online
gucci outlet online
soccer jerseys
ray ban sunglass
kevin durant shoes 2015
tods sale
michael kors outlet online
louboutin femme pas cher
juicy couture handbags
abercrombie store new york
louis vuitton
cheap beats by dre
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses
jeremy scott adidas
concord 11s
hollister
polo ralph lauren
ed hardy outlet store
michael kors handbags
oakley glasses
true religion kids
marc jacobs
prada bags
tory burch outlet
abercrombie & fitch
louis vuitton
coach factory online
20150716xiong

5:44 PM  
Anonymous link slot online terbaru said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.


10:27 PM  
Anonymous caesarplay said...

Perfect work you have done, this site is really cool with good information.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous caesar play said...

I notice myself coming to your blog progressively frequently to the point where my visits are almost day-after-day now!

2:13 AM  
Anonymous agen slot online indonesia said...

Thanks , I’ve just been looking for information about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?

3:57 AM  
Anonymous 99skincare said...

You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous high DA expired domains said...

Hey rather cool internet web-site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your internet site and take the feeds also’I'm happy to uncover numerous beneficial details right here inside the submit, we will need develop far more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . high DA expired domains

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home