Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Patting my own back

Y'all know I just can't resist the urge to share compliments I get. One of my loyal subjects was quite down-and-out over the loss of his sweetheart and he sought out advice from Her Highness quite a few times. Naturally I gave him my best pearls of wisdom, which include "it's called a 'break up' cause folks need a break," "absence makes the heart grow fonder, so get lost so she can get fond," and the ever popular "you need to get yourself together."

Believe it or not, he actually did as he was told, and then....

(he writes)
"Dear Q,
I want to thank you for all your wonderful advice. I listened to what you have said & she has come back to me!! We have been together for a week now & things are going great!! When I let her go & left her alone she started realizing just how much she did love me & that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. She said that the love we share is way too important just let slip away. Thank you so very much for all of your help!! I couldn't have done this without you! I hope you continue to help the "lucky" people who ask for your wise advice. Take care of your self & I hope we can talk from time to time.
Your friend always,
(Formerly known as)Desperate

This just proves that if folks would follow my instructions, the world would be a much happier place, just as I suspected all along!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home